This is held at our studio. You do NOT need to come to the entire event. For those of you that are new to our studio, please read below to get a better idea of what goes on at this event!
- You will bring your dancer to the studio to get measured for their costume.
- After someone from our staff measures your dancer, you will select a size based off the sizing charts.
- If your dancer is “on the fence” with a size, we have some old costumes at the studio, so you can have your dancer try them on to help you decide on a costume size.
- We use this information to figure out the cost of your dancer’s costume.
- We will give you a “costume envelope” the first night of dance class. It will have your total on it for your dancer’s costume.
- You will then put the amount due into that envelope and turn it in at the counter.
BEST PART…..if you come to the studio and get your dancer measured early, you will get $5 off PER COSTUME!!!! If your dancer is in 5 classes, that is a $25 savings!!!!